Nebius AI is an AI-centric public cloud platform specifically crafted to serve AI models for training and inference.
Our mission is to help ML practitioners concentrate on their core jobs, while DevOps, MLOps, and infrastructure-related tasks are handled by us. The idea is to build an ML-specific cloud platform covering the entire ML lifecycle from A to Z: from data preparation and labeling to ML training and inference.
We recognize the potential of ML and AI technologies and aim to provide our future users with the perfect environment to train and fine-tune their models. We are committed to delivering the best user experience and excellent customer support.
Four development hubs:
Nebius is headquartered in the Netherlands, with hubs in Finland, Serbia, and Israel.
Data center in Europe:
Our own data center in Finland features server racks designed in-house for ML-specific high load, with power-efficient solutions, including a free-cooling system.
Our mature team of engineers has a proven track record in developing sophisticated cloud and ML solutions and designing cutting-edge hardware.
We’re looking for Internal Audit and Risk Assessment to create value by designing efficient solutions to drive operational efficiencies, compliance with company policies, and thereby reducing risk of material financial reporting misstatements.
You’re welcome to work in our office in Amsterdam, hybrid, or remotely.
In this position, your responsibility will be to:
• Engage senior management, process owners, control owners in the organization to participate and contribute to the operating effectiveness of the overall Control Framework.
• Facilitate and lead enterprise risk management workshops with HQ functions and Business leadership team to identify operational and strategic risks. Prepare risk dashboards and heat maps for senior management.
• Plan, manage and report on phases of SOx program which includes but is not limited to lead walkthrough, perform testing, and communicate results to stakeholders.
• Advising process/control owners on action plans for remediation of deficient controls on a timely basis. Facilitate root cause analysis and support with the design of efficient and effective remediation plans.
• Close cooperation with both Internal and External auditors
• Highly motivated and able to work proactively in a changing environment.
We expect you to have:
• Master’s degree in accounting, Economics or Business, supplemented with CIA and/or RO
• 8+ years of professional experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience of Internal Audit in SOx compliant environment.
• Experience in SOx, US GAAP, Dutch corporate governance, internal controls evaluation, compliance, and substantive testing.
• Profound experience in SOx, US GAAP, Dutch corporate governance, internal controls evaluation, compliance, and substantive testing.
• Advanced understanding of internal control and the demonstrated ability to interpreting complex issues, assessing risks, and facilitating discussions with management to implement corrective actions.
• Highly motivated and able to manage in a dynamic environment.
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Does all that sound like your kind of challenge? Then join us!