Nebius AI is an AI-centric public cloud platform specifically crafted to serve AI models for training and inference.
Our mission is to help ML practitioners concentrate on their core jobs, while DevOps, MLOps, and infrastructure-related tasks are handled by us. The idea is to build an ML-specific cloud platform covering the entire ML lifecycle from A to Z: from data preparation and labeling to ML training and inference.
We recognize the potential of ML and AI technologies and aim to provide our future users with the perfect environment to train and fine-tune their models. We are committed to delivering the best user experience and excellent customer support.
Four development hubs:
Nebius is headquartered in the Netherlands, with hubs in Finland, Serbia, and Israel.
Data center in Europe:
Our own data center in Finland features server racks designed in-house for ML-specific high load, with power-efficient solutions, including a free-cooling system.
Our mature team of engineers has a proven track record in developing sophisticated cloud and ML solutions and designing cutting-edge hardware.
We are looking for highly talented Senior Finance Analyst, FP&A to build out our HQ FP&A and strategic finance team as part of our international businesses that bring modern technologies to a new level.
You will be joining a small, dynamic, and highly visible team directly supporting HQ’s senior leadership through a transformational period. It is a huge opportunity for you to have a meaningful impact on the future and growth of the organization.
You’re welcome to work in our office in Amsterdam.
In this position, your responsibility will be to:
• Own the HQ annual budget and financial forecast process collaborating with various functions and ensuring alignment with strategic goals.
• Own the monthly and quarterly financial reporting production and dashboards development.
• Own budget control of expenses and month/year-end closing.
• Participate in FP&A processes improvement to ensure effective analyses and reliable financial information.
• Participate in ERP implementation and be responsible for system maintenance: “Oracle NetSuite Planning and Budgeting”.
• Conduct on-demand analysis, planning, and modeling, supporting strategic and operational projects.
• Act as a true business partner to senior management and functions teams
We expect you to have:
• 3-5 years of experience in FP&A, strategic finance.
• High-end analytical and modeling skills, including advanced Excel proficiency.
• Experience developing presentations for executives and the board level.
• Ability to work independently and build relationships across dispersed, cross-functional teams.
• Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment, solving unknowns and shifting priorities quickly under pressure and with tight deadlines.
• Experience with: NetSuite / NetSuite Planning and Budgeting / Oracle PBCS / Hyperion.
It would be an added bonus if you had:
• Hands-on experience with BI tools.
• Experience working for a financial sponsor/VC-backed company.
Does all that sound like your kind of challenge? Then join us!