Nebius AI is an AI-centric public cloud platform specifically crafted to serve AI models for training and inference.
Our mission is to help ML practitioners concentrate on their core jobs, while DevOps, MLOps, and infrastructure-related tasks are handled by us. The idea is to build an ML-specific cloud platform covering the entire ML lifecycle from A to Z: from data preparation and labeling to ML training and inference.
We recognize the potential of ML and AI technologies and aim to provide our future users with the perfect environment to train and fine-tune their models. We are committed to delivering the best user experience and excellent customer support.
Four development hubs:
Nebius is headquartered in the Netherlands, with hubs in Finland, Serbia, and Israel.
Data center in Europe:
Our own data center in Finland features server racks designed in-house for ML-specific high load, with power-efficient solutions, including a free-cooling system.
Our mature team of engineers has a proven track record in developing sophisticated cloud and ML solutions and designing cutting-edge hardware.
We’re looking for a Microsoft 365 Engineer.
You’re welcome to work in our office in Belgrade, hybrid or remotely.
In this position, your responsibility will be to:
- Administer and maintain Microsoft 365 SharePoint, Teams, and other applications
- Manage technical issues and requests for Microsoft 365 products from end to end
- Handle progress for incidents, ongoing improvements, and projects
- Develop and deliver Power App and Power Automate solutions to clients
- Liaise with third-party Microsoft Business partners to support delivery of M365 products to the organization
- Provide guidance and expertise for project roadmaps and support in handling project work
- Implement the medium- and long-term engineering strategy and design for Workplace Services Team in conjunction with the security function
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of experience administrating and deploying Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform: Flow, Power Automate Desktop and Power Virtual Agents, Power BI
- Knowledge of licensing for business automation processes with Microsoft Flow
- Experience developing with PowerShell, Bash, GraphAPI, Python, and different APIs
- Experience integrating SAML SSO/OAuth/OpenID services with EntraID
- Experience working with SaaS and/or PaaS environments
- Familiarity with macOS application packaging for Intune
- Intermediate written and spoken fluency in English
It would be an added bonus if you had:
- Microsoft Power Platform (PL-900) Certification
- Google Workspace administration experience
- Purview within M365 (Information Protection, Sensitivity Labels, E-discovery, Reporting)
- Experience with Logic Apps
- Experience with Power Automate, Power Apps
- M365 certification or similar experience
Does all that sound like your kind of challenge? Then join us!