Nebius AI is an AI-centric public cloud platform specifically crafted to serve AI models for training and inference.
Our mission is to help ML practitioners concentrate on their core jobs, while DevOps, MLOps, and infrastructure-related tasks are handled by us. The idea is to build an ML-specific cloud platform covering the entire ML lifecycle from A to Z: from data preparation and labeling to ML training and inference.
We recognize the potential of ML and AI technologies and aim to provide our future users with the perfect environment to train and fine-tune their models. We are committed to delivering the best user experience and excellent customer support.
Four development hubs:
Nebius is headquartered in the Netherlands, with hubs in Finland, Serbia, and Israel.
Data center in Europe:
Our own data center in Finland features server racks designed in-house for ML-specific high load, with power-efficient solutions, including a free-cooling system.
Our mature team of engineers has a proven track record in developing sophisticated cloud and ML solutions and designing cutting-edge hardware.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Center IT Technician to launch IT infrastructure for data centers in new regions and take responsibility for providing IT support in remote locations. You will also be involved in ambitious projects and IT operations at our data center in Mantsala, Finland.
You’re welcome to work in our Data Center in Mantsala, Finland.
In this position, your responsibility will be to:
- Prepare and launch IT infrastructure in different countries
- Coordinate remote IT operations through smart hands in co-locations, requiring business trips for installations and support (traffic exchange points in NL, DE, FI, and so on)
- Help with project tasks and solve hardware issues at the Mantsala data center
- Write technical documentation covering service operations
We expect you to have:
- Knowledge of data center, server, and network equipment
- Deep understanding of hardware-based components, diagnostics, and problem-solving
- Practical experience planning projects and solving technical problems
- Responsibility and purposefulness
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- Availability for regular business trips
- Category B driver’s license
It would be an added bonus if you had:
- ITIL and/or PMI certification
- Fluency in Finnish
- Your own car
Does all that sound like your kind of challenge? Then join us!