Nebius AI is an AI-centric public cloud platform specifically crafted to serve AI models for training and inference.
Our mission is to help ML practitioners concentrate on their core jobs, while DevOps, MLOps, and infrastructure-related tasks are handled by us. The idea is to build an ML-specific cloud platform covering the entire ML lifecycle from A to Z: from data preparation and labeling to ML training and inference.
We recognize the potential of ML and AI technologies and aim to provide our future users with the perfect environment to train and fine-tune their models. We are committed to delivering the best user experience and excellent customer support.
Four development hubs:
Nebius is headquartered in the Netherlands, with hubs in Finland, Serbia, and Israel.
Data center in Europe:
Our own data center in Finland features server racks designed in-house for ML-specific high load, with power-efficient solutions, including a free-cooling system.
Our mature team of engineers has a proven track record in developing sophisticated cloud and ML solutions and designing cutting-edge hardware.
We’re looking for a Backend Engineer to contribute to the development of our hyperscaler platform.
You’re welcome to work in our office in Belgrade, hybrid or remotely.
In this position, your responsibility will be to:
- Develop fault-tolerant, reliable cloud services: cloud infrastructure, managed databases, managed Kubernetes, billing, monitoring systems, ML service and more.
We expect you to have:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience;
- Knowledge of Python programming language;
- Ability to write reliable code and dig into complex problems;
- Teamwork-oriented approach;
- Fluency in English.
It would be an added bonus if you had:
- Experience designing high-load and scaling services.
Does all that sound like your kind of challenge? Then join us!